Dharmawiki is extremely grateful for the contributions of various persons and organizations as given below and we would like to thank each and every one of them for supporting this great cause.
- Software : We thank Mediawiki for providing the software platform to build narratives.
- Banner : We thank Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati for granting permission to use a copyrighted image from the book titled "Ancient Indian Science and its Relevance to the Modern World" published by them. We specially thank the illustrator Mr. Satya for the wonderful images that depicts Dharmawiki goals with clarity and Shri. Ram Dhas (CFILT Lab, IIT Bombay) for making the required modifications.
- Images : We thank the publishers of the book "Sarwang" given by Adivasi Lok Kala Evam Boli Vikas Academy, Madhya Pradesh Sanskriti Parishad for the images that they kindly allowed us to use on this site.
- Font : We thank Prof. K. Ramasubramanian and his team (Sanskrit Cell, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Mumbai) for the Shobhika Font used on this site.
- Videos : We thank team Shaale.com for allowing us to use the videos on their site.
- References : We thank web repositories like archive.org, shodhganga.org, sa.wikisource.org for giving us the links of valuable ancient books and treatises and allowing us to cite their works.
We acknowledge the following evergrowing list of our sources and greatly thank the contributors and organizations for helping us in this dharmika cause.